Microsoft Project is a popular and extensively used project planning and management software package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your project plans. Our short part-time or online training programme will give you in-depth knowledge and practical skills to use the tools of MS Project to be more productive and effective in successfully completing projects.
You will learn industry-based best practices, how to schedule your project, how to plan resources, track all aspects of a project and use status reporting. Qualifying in this course will give you an advantage in the industry, as you can leverage your skills and expertise in using this project software confidently to achieve optimal performance.
- English and Mathematics at Grade 10 or equivalent
- Computer skills in Windows
- Project Management qualification and/or project related experience is recommended
- Create a project plan
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Create and assign resources
- Finalise the project plan
- Update a project plan
- Exchange project plan data with other applications
- Create custom reports
- Re-use project plan information
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, learners will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in MS Project.