UniCollege offers excellent value in South African’s private education sector. When every Rand counts, finding value for money has never been more important.
Our Value Offering includes
- Quality academic support alongside CampusOnline, our online student platform – your success is our success!
- A high number of face-to-face contact hours in small classes
- Carefully selected lecturers – both for their industry experience and their ability to communicate well and engage with students when lecturing
- Extra modules that add value that you won’t find elsewhere
- We organise all your textbooks, course material and examinations which are included in the course fees
- Prompt, friendly and efficient customer service – our environment is warm and welcoming
- Our management has an open door policy with a 24 hour turnaround on all complaints
All our fees include your study material, textbooks and examination fees.
There are 3 ways to pay for your part-time and full-time studies:-
- Pay all your fees upfront or by the end of the first month after you commence your studies to qualify for the cash fee
- Pay a deposit before your studies commence and the balance of the fees over a specified period
- Contact us if you would like to pay a higher or lower deposit and we will work out a payment arrangement for you
Steps to register
- Speak to a Career Counsellor if you have any questions about your chosen course
- Ensure you meet the entry criteria for your qualification of choice
- Confirm duration and tuition fees
- Complete an enrolment form (download HERE) or register online HERE
- Pay the registration fee (non-refundable)
- Once payment has been made, a Student Advisor will contact you to complete the application process
- Pay the cash fee or deposit at least 7 working days before the course start date to ensure you receive your course material on time
Contact us for our fee schedules. Registration fees are non-refundable.
UniCollege offers affordable and flexible payment plans. Contact us if you would like to make an alternative payment arrangement.
Please note UniCollege does not accept NSFAS funding.