This short course builds on your existing knowledge of Project Management fundamentals. The more complex projects become, so the knowledge required to manage them becomes more advanced.
You will learn time- and cost-based techniques and understand the problems and challenges typically faced when managing large projects. Case studies will give you practical understanding and are an opportunity to review the knowledge you have gained.
- Numeracy and English literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent is recommended
- Completion of the UniCollege programme in Project Management or equivalent
Who should attend?
- Those who want to build on their fundamental project management knowledge and acquire a broader understanding of project management and the disciplines involved
- Those who deal with complex and/or large scale projects
View our factsheet for an expanded programme outline.
- Project scheduling: Advanced scheduling and network analysis
- Work authorisation systems
- Project human resource management
- Project communication management
- Project procurement management (procuring services and goods for the project – tendering process)
- Quality Management: Project Management and ISO 9001
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, learners will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in Advanced Project Management.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).