This course is intended for bookkeepers and others with knowledge of accounting concepts who want to adapt their skills to Pastel.
By learning the Pastel Partner accounting package, you will boost your job productivity and career prospects with computerised accounting skills. We cover specific accounting concepts and procedures that are unique to Pastel.
- Bookkeeping NQF Level 3 qualification or similar
- Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or similar
- Mathematical Literacy at Grade 10 level
- Installation and registration
- Working in the Demo Company
- Creating a new company
- Auto setup
- Edit masterfiles
- Take on balances
- Introduction to processing
- Supplier processing
- Customer processing
- Cash Book processing
- Monthly processing
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, students will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in Pastel Accounting – Intermediate.