This short course will give you understanding and knowledge of the fundamental concepts and processes involved in project management. You will also gain a solid platform of project management techniques, tools and skills to manage small projects or sub-projects. These techniques can be applied in a variety of industries and businesses.
UniCollege provides excellent face-to-face tuition with experienced facilitators who bring a wealth of industry expertise and knowledge.
Click here to find out more about our 6 month full-time course.
Numeracy and English literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent is recommended
Who should attend?
- Project managers or project team members who are new to the field
- Those who have some project experience but wish to formalise and update their knowledge
- Those who are using a project approach in their business
- Those who are responsible for ad hoc projects in their jobs
View the factsheet for an expanded programme outline.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Conducting a feasibility study
- Project estimating and selection
- Planning and control cycle
- Gantt Charts
- Procurement schedule and resource planning
- Project accounts
- Quality management
- Risk management
- Project communication
- Project Organisation Structure (Matrix)
- Project teams and leadership
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, learners will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in Project Management.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).