This 6 month UniCollege full-time programme will give you the knowledge and skills to manage projects in a variety of fields. You will gain a solid platform of project management knowledge, techniques, tools and skills to manage projects and sub-projects as guided by the PMBOK approach which focuses on standardisation and best practice. These techniques can be applied to technical, business, government or community development projects. You will also get hands-on skills using the Microsoft Project software package. By learning the tools of MS Project, you will be more productive and efficient in successfully completing projects. UniCollege provides excellent face-to-face tuition with experienced facilitators who bring a wealth of industry expertise and knowledge.
- Numeracy and English literacy at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent is recommended
- Basic knowledge of computers
Who should attend?
- Those who want to become project managers
- Those who are interested in entering the business environment, thrive when working under pressure and have good organisational skills as well as attention to detail
- Project team members who are new to the field as well as those who have some experience but wish to formalise and update their knowledge
This programme will prepare you for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Facility Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Control Manager
- Project Administrator
- Project Consultant
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Leader
Modules Please refer to the factsheet for a more detailed breakdown of each module.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Customer Service and Management
- Microsoft Project
- Advanced Project Management
Accreditation and Certification
Successful students will receive the UniCollege Learning Programme in Project Management Principles & Practices. This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).