This workshop is designed to help you meet many of the challenges involved when supervising others – whether you are a new manager, team leader, project manager or co-ordinator.
This workshop can also be offered on demand at UniCollege or on-site at your company premises for a group of employees.
- Making the transition to a supervisory role
- Responsibilities of a supervisor
- Setting goals
- Giving feedback
- Ask for what you want
- Providing instruction
- Orders, requests and suggestions
- Managing conflict
- Seven steps to ironing things out
- Dealing with difficult employees
- Dealing with others
- The reciprocal quality of relationships
Accreditation and Certification
You will receive a UniCollege Certificate of Attendance in The ABC’s of Supervising Others.