Business growth and success depends largely on the effectiveness of its marketing and sales team and there are plenty of career opportunities in the sales and marketing management field. Our short programme, endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM), will give you a broad understanding of the key factors needed for marketing and sales success.
Learn how to build and execute marketing and sales strategies and get useful selling skills and techniques to be effective.
Numeracy and English literacy at NQF Level 3/Grade 11 or equivalent is recommended
Who should attend?
- People who are new to or currently working in sales or marketing
- Those who want to understand and apply the marketing concept in business
- Those currently in sales or marketing who want to move into a management position
- Marketing overview
- The modern marketing environment
- Consumers and their behavior
- Marketing information and marketing research
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Planning the sales call (pre-approach)
- Approach and sales presentation methods
- Objections and the trial close
- Closing the sale
- Follow up
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, learners will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).