Office administrators, secretaries and general admin staff all have an important role to play in the effectiveness and smooth-running of a business. This programme will teach you vital customer service and administration skills necessary in all companies and organisations.
You’ll get knowledge and understanding of the business environment and the workplace and the confidence to function effectively in an administrative, office, secretarial or frontline role.
Knowledge, comprehension and application of English at NQF Level 2/Grade 10 or equivalent
Who should attend?
- Those wanting to enter the business world in an office administration or secretarial position
- Current receptionists, personal assistants, secretaries and office administrators who want to improve their effectiveness and career prospects
View the course fact sheet for a more detailed programme outline.
- Understanding the business and office environment
- Storage and retrieval systems
- Time management
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Business correspondence
- Office equipment
- Office supplies and stock control
- Financial and banking procedure
Accreditation and Certification
Upon successful completion of the study programme and internal assessments, learners will be awarded the UniCollege Short Programme Certificate in Office Administration.
This qualification is endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Business Management (CIBM).